𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!
- It helps change the color of pupils
- Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
- Maintain Moisture
- Suit for Party, Cosplay, Fashion Show, Halloween Makeup, etc.
- Safe, comfortable and durable, can be used for 1 year.
|COLORED CONTACT LENSES|
|Lens BC: 8.5mm|
|Water Content: 42%|
|Replacement Cycle: 12 Months(Yearly)|
- Pictures for reference only.
- Lenses on different eye colors will show different effects.
- Colour will vary on each individual. Always wash hands before use.
- Change your eye color with this amazing soft contact lenses!
1. Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
2. Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
3. Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
4. Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
5. Place the lens on your index finger.
6. Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
7. Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
8. Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
9. Put your lens on and blink a few times.
10. Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
Instruction on Removing Contact Lenses
1: Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap, water and a clean towel.
2: Look up at the mirror and pull down your lower eye lid.
3: Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens.
4: Slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
5: Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
6: Remove the other lens following the same procedure.
* Tip: To avoid mixing up your lenses, always apply and remove the lenses in the same order.
Contact Lens User Must-Knows
Cleanliness is the first and most important aspect of proper contact lens care especially for yearly replacement contact lenses. It’s important to care and follow proper maintenance for successful wearing.
2. Cleaning and Disinfection Solutions
Cleaning and disinfecting solutions are important to kill micro-organisms responsible for eye infections. Remember to always use fresh solution and discard solution from lens case after each use.
Saline solution is for rinsing contact lenses.
Daily cleaner is for cleaning contact lenses. Place a few drops in the palm of your hand and carefully rub the lens for as long as directed, usually around 20 seconds, making sure to clean both sides.
is for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing your contact lenses. Clean your lenses as you would with daily cleaner, then rinse, disinfect, and store with multipurpose solution.
Contact lens cleaning have become more manageable with device that automatically cleans them. The device is clinically tested and proven to be three times more effective than standard finger rubbing cleansing and a lot safer.
3. Lens Case Cleanliness
Proper lens case cleaning and frequent case replacement are essential for minimizing the risk of contamination. Rinse the lens case and covers in hot running water. Lens cases should be replaced at least every three (3) months.
4. Re-wetting Eye Drops
Use for re-wetting contact lenses as needed to alleviate symptoms of lens dryness.
5. Do not sleep with your contact lenses in your eyes
6. Suggested wearing schedule for contact lenses is not more than 8 hours per day.
7. Tap water should not be used for rinsing or storing lenses
Tap water contains chlorine, minerals and metal particles, which can damage both the lenses and the eye. Most importantly, water contains micro-organisms, which can lead to serious infections of the eye.
8. Don't Panic when removing lens or feeling lens is lost behind your eye
The lens can NEVER get lost behind your eye. The lens should work itself around to where you can see it. If the lens does not work itself around, try putting some rewetting drops or a few drops of saline solution into your eye. Next, look up, down and from side to side to attempt to move the lens. You can also close your eyes and GENTLY move your finger over your eyelids around the socket of the eye to reposition the lens. This may help move the lens to where you can see it more easily.
9. Put in your contact lenses before applying makeup
To avoid contaminating your contact lens, put your contact lens with clean hands before apply makeup. When removing your makeup, be sure that you wash and dry your hands. Once you have done this, remove your contact lenses and then remove your makeup.
10. Remove your lenses immediately if you develop unusual pain, experience stinging, redness, unusual blurred vision, discharge or light sensitivity.
Contact lens discomfort can occur for a variety of reasons. If you notice any of the above symptoms, immediately remove your lenses. If the lens is damaged, do not put the lens back on your eye.